Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gimme a Break!

I am feeling unmotivated today, so I hate to admit it...but I am now calling today my "Break Day". I think I overdid it on the cleaning/workout yesterday and it doesn't help that certain...ahem...monthly visitor ...has come to call. So I have spent the morning getting an early start on my class that begins on the 9th. I did step on the wii balance board to do my daily weigh-in and body test. I found I have gained 2 pounds...ugh, but my body test is improving! Then I felt guilty for not doing any workouts and forced myself to do 15 minutes of Yoga, which actually made me feel slightly better. Tomorrow is my last day of endless snacking and "practice" workouts. I have already made my grocery list to include stuff for smoothies and salads and NO SNACKS!

One more day...until the real challenge begins. For now though.....I am going to take a quick nap.

1 comment:

  1. Snacks are good as long as you aren't eating anything sugary. :) And yeah, yoga can be really great for that time. :)

    ReplyDelete