Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I was feeling very lazy today...but after awhile of sitting on the couch thinking about how I didn't want to do anything, I finally got up and got to work. Today I am focusing on the living room. I have been dusting, organizing and de-cluttering. I even got four new frames hung up on the walls. I am not quite done yet, but it's a whole lot better.
I figured out that I can add other activities on to my Wii Fit so I can keep track of calories burnt outside of the game. I am sure it is not 100% accurate, but pretty close. So after cleaning I added that time on the wii and saw that I burnt 400 calories! I worked out for 45 minutes today and burnt an additional 160 calories. So not a bad day at all. I also noticed that after doing the ten minute run again I wasn't nearly as tired as I was yesterday! So that must mean it's doing something! I also figured out that I can add my waist measurements to the wii fit graph, too. So I will be doing that starting on Sunday...when I start watching my diet and upping the workout!
Unfortunately, the Wii Fit is telling me that I have gained 1.5 pounds since yesterday...hmmmmm. But I suppose your weight does fluctuate!
Well...I know this is a short blog for today but I think I might try to get my daughter to play in the snow for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment