Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Monday

This blog will be my 50th post...insane...I am a blog machine! LOL!

So I am ready to start this week head-on, are you? I am going to buy that Jillian Michael's DVD and some three pound weights and do it every other day...can't do it everyday, it would kill me! I sat down this morning and did my meal plan because I seem to do better if I plan it ahead of time!

So here is my Meal Plan for today:

Breakfast:
Smoothie....330

Lunch:
Turkey Sandwich....180
Peaches...30
veggies....30
Peach Tea.....10

Snack:
Handful of peanuts...170
Green Apple....70

Dinner:
Lemon Chicken Pasta Toss.....300
Veggies.....30

Snack:
Popcorn....150

Grand Total: 1255

The super bowl party went pretty good, but we have a ton of bad junk food left over which isn't so good. I will just have to be smart about it and not give in to temptation. Hope you guys have a great week! I am looking forward to reading your blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment