Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Planning meals

Hello,
Well, I actually did it! I sat down and planned out my meals for the next four days, including calorie count. I won't bore you with the details but I planned everyday according to my 1233 calorie plan and left a buffer of about 100 calories just in case I need an extra snack or eat a little more than planned, but I am going to try to stick to what I have planned and pay attention to serving sizes for the next few days and see if it makes a difference.

Today, I am a little grumpy and I can't wait to do my workout to help blow off steam. I didn't accomplish ANYTHING on my to-do list yesterday so I need to focus on at least a few things from the list today. My sister and my nephew are coming to visit next week so I won't have as much time to do homework so I REALLY need to work ahead on that stuff.

I saw that Jillian Michaels has a game for the Wii. I am really excited about this and I think I will make this my reward on March 1st if I stick to my workout and diet plan. Which means sticking to planning my meals!

That's it for now. I will let you know how my progress is going later this week!

1 comment:

  1. I saw the jillian michaels game today and thought of you. lol. how ironic. I wish i could plan out my meals, and i know i really need to. There are just days i say "ugh, i dont want to make THAT!" :( I need a kick in the pants. You're doing fabulously. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete