Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Short Stories

Hi Everyone!

This will be a short one because I just realized its almost nap time. I only got a short workout in today so far. I NEED to devote today and possibly tomorrow on homework because I am a horrible procrastinator, so sadly I can't work out during nap time. Today I managed to get a short work out in but as all you mommy's know...it's pretty hard to work out when you have a little one awake, but I still feel better knowing that I did something. We also did a little bit of dancing today, too. The snow was horrible yesterday so I didn't get to go out and buy that DVD I mentioned yesterday but hopefully we can today. I am also contemplating getting a hula hoop. Hula hooping is a great workout...and inexpensive!
I really want to take a nap today...I was up all night stressing out about how I need to have a short story written by midnight on Thursday, I haven't even started it yet! But I better work on it now so I can sleep better tonight. Why do I do this to myself??

Thanks to Sarah for brainstorming with me, I am going in a completely new direction with my story...but you got the juices flowing! Also, Sarah...I haven't seen a blog in a couple days! Hope you are still sticking to your health plan! I love reading your blog so please don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment