Saturday, February 6, 2010

I hate Jillian,

So this weekend hasn't been nearly as bad as a expected. On Friday, the hubby brought home some McDonald's before we left for our trip to Iowa. He brought me a chicken ranch BLT sandwich, which is 470 calories...but I only ate HALF. Then we had spaghetti for dinner and I kept my portion pretty small. The next morning the MIL asked me to do her morning work out with her so I gave it a try. It was one of Jillian Michaels videos. We did the 20 minute "EASY" workout...and it kicked my butt! I hate Jillian Michaels and wanted to punch her....but you know what? I did the ENTIRE workout! I usually am bad at videos but this one wasn't too bad. It was fast paced though...she kept yelling at me "Don't Stop! Don't Phone it in!" so I didn't. She switched between Cardio and strength training every 3 minutes or so. Let me tell you...I am sore now ....but I might just go out and buy this DVD. Today I ate reasonably, I think. One piece of French Toast, one sausage, one bowl of cheerios, one bean burrito, lots of fruit, on small piece of cake...not ice cream and one roast beef sandwich from Arby's. Not sure what my calorie count was ....but I don't think it was so bad and I don't feel like I threw away all my progress, especially since I got in that extra work out.

Tomorrow is my Super Bowl Party...which is ironic since I hate football and only watch the super bowl for the commercials. LOL. But I am still not too worried about sticking to my plan. It will be hard since we are snacking all day instead of having meals. I am making some cheese dip with chips, a veggie tray with celery, carrots, and pea pods (YUM) olives and pickles, meat and cheese and cracker tray and cookies. As long as I reach for the veggies more than the cheese dip I will be okay, right?

On Monday I will get back to tracking calories, I promise! :)

Hope everyone is doing great!

No comments:

Post a Comment