Friday, April 16, 2010

HAIR!

HAPPY BLOG FRIDAY!
I am really started to look forward to happy blog Fridays!I would like to start this Happy blog by saying...





HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SARAH!!!!


Sarah turned 24 today, so hop on over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday! Love you Sarah-dipity!
So I was happy to see Miss Brooke expose herself, and check off one item on her Bucket List! Congrats Brooke! I also checked one thing off of my Bucket List today....sort of.

I have always wanted to dye my hair a funky color. I mean like a streak of hair, not my whole head. Well, my way hip Aunt who is also a hairstylist, is visiting from Florida and she brought me.....colored hair extensions. This is even better than dying my hair because I can take it out, switch it, put two in....you get the picture.
So....for my happy blog...I am going to post some pics with my funky hair! :)



ENJOY!!


BLUE HAIR!






PINK HAIR!

Purple Hair!

And that concludes this weeks edition of...

HAPPY BLOG FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why the spacings all weird...I tried to fix it. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask about the spacing. Hooray for my bday, and I like sarahdipity. It amuses me. I like your hair extension pieces, and your hair has gotten so long. :)

    I like picture blogs, we need to do them more.
    This was a pointless comment, but here it is anyways
    Hug.

    ReplyDelete