Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope everyone is taking it easy on the Chocolate Bunnies! So this weekend has not been so healthy for me, but I am not going to dwell on it. Why? Because I know that I am starting to know my body, and I now how bad foods effect me so I know I won't fall back into old habits over just one bad weekend. I just know that I will have to continue working out, eating healthy and smiling. That's all that matters.

I was at the MIL's yesterday. If you don't remember, she is the one who told me about Jillian's 30 Day Shred. Well, yesterday she told me about a The Biggest Loser Wii game. She bought it a month ago but decided she didn't have time to do it. I mean she works full-time, golfs, works out EVERY day...it would be crazy for her to fit in another workout! So....she just gave me her game. So YAY! I got a free workout game. I am going to try it out tomorrow and see how I like it.

So I think next week I am going to do Jillian Level 2 Tuesdays and Thursdays. Depending on how I like this new wii game, I will either do that or Jillian Level 1 on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I have decided to give up on the idea of walking every morning. When it comes down to it, I value the extra sleep more than I value that time to myself and light workout. I like the idea of it...but it's not working so much for me at the moment.

On other news. I have seven days to finish my first story in my 10/100 challenge.YIKES! I have an idea cooking though, so I am confident I can do it. I also start my next term in school next weekend. I am taking Human Identity through the Creative Arts, which sounds easy and interesting. And Applied Algebra.....wish me luck. :(

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with school. I almost forgot about the 10/100 with the holidays going on. I'm going to try to pop in a short story sometime soon. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Hope you had a fabulous Easter.

    ReplyDelete