Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stormy Day!

What a wonderful day for a break day! There are many reasons why today is a great day to take a break. It's raining...with thunder and lightning, who doens't love to just be lazy on rainy days? Plus, my allergies are horrible when it rains so I can't breathe. Also, you might remember several weeks agao i think I pulled a muscle in my left calf. Well, for the most part it has gotten better, but I noticed whenever I do Jillian Level 1 it starts hurting again. it's those damn lunges! i think I just try too hard and end up hurting myself. Well, yesterday my calf started hurting A LOT! It might be because of teh combination of doing my run and Jillian Level one. I don't know, but I think resting will help, and next time I am going to replace the lunges from Level one with the lunges in Level 2...they don't hurt as much!
So today I am going to lounge and clean a little. Maybe do some laundry, work on some homework, etc.
I keep forgetting to post some recipes. So here are soem great recipes I have tried recently. The first one is Chicken and Noodles. A great homey, comfort food...but...it's LOW FAT! It was really yummy!

Chicken and Noodles Recipe


And this next one is a vegetarian recipe. I was pleasantly surprised with how flavorful it was, especially the yummy avocado spread!

Portobella Burgers with Avocado Spread


Hope you guys all have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment