Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am starting to feel like I just don't have anything new to blog about on this particular blog. I still love reading your blogs, but I feel like my blogs are getting repetitive. I think it's because I limited myself to writing only about health/fitness, etc. So I think I am done with this blog.

BUT....I am just starting a brand-new BLOG! I am making it broader...more about goals and challenges than JUST health. I also switched to word press in the hopes that I will get more comments. You can check it out HERE. I have already posted a new blog. So please don't stop reading...I am just ....renovating!

But before I go...here are some things I have learned about weight loss while on blogspot.

1. Start slow...if you push yourself you will end up quitting. Just start slow.
2. Challenge yourself. This may sound contradictory to the first one but convince yourself that you can do a little more everyday.
3. Watch what you eat. I found that the weeks I lost the most weight was the times when I tracked my calories
4. Friends and support. This is possibly the most important thing. You need to vent your frustrations, celebrate your successes...and friends to do this with you.
5. Variety. Don't be afraid to try something new and switch it up, if you get bored...you will quit.
Here is everything that I have done on my weight loss journey

Walking
Hula Hooping (great workout)
20 minute dance parties! (just turn on the music....and dance)
Wii Fit
Yoga
Strength Training
The Biggest Loser for the Wii
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred (my favorite!)
C25k (my most recent love)


So I know this is kinda a short and boring blog but I am going to post my final blog and pictures in few days. So stay tuned! (for a little bit longer)

And don't worry...I will still be reading your blogs and commenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment