Monday, April 19, 2010

I hate my brother

Ok...so I don't really hate him, I love him. But I didn't like him very much this morning. If you remember I wanted to start C25k today. Well, I showed my brother (who is in the Army Reserves) and asked him if he wanted to do it with me since he will be staying with me the next few weeks. He took one look at the program adn decided it was "too easy" and somehow talked me into just letting him train me. So this morning we stretched, did some jumping jacks and started jogging. After a few minutes ( I am guessing between 4 and 5) I wanted to stop already ...ho wouldn't let me! He yelled some Jillianisms (yes I just made that up) at me...things like "Pull through, you can do this Ladies!" "Don't Phone it in" etc. What made me mad was I could barely breathe and he was saying all this in a normal voice! GRRR...He also made me sprint....TWICE. Ugh, I thought I was going to die! Overall, we probably only ran 3/4 of a mile or so. YIKES! So right now I am pretty tired...and he wants to do Jillian later this evening!

So how are you guys doing? It was a pretty slow blog weekend for us all! If you are interested...I posted a new blog on my writing blog. Just click here!

Can't wait to read YOUR blog!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I first of all have to say that it makes me laugh so hard that you let Justin train you. Hes in the military, so obviously he can do a lot better than us "jillian moms" can! I hope you didnt over do it though! Congrats on pulling through though. Seriously, you did a workout with a soldier. Now THAT is something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete