Thursday, April 8, 2010

Silliness!

So Yesterday Sarah Posted some great pictures of herself after her workout so I was inspired to do the same. Call me crazy, but it just sounded fun! So the picture you are about to see it me minutes before stating my daily Jillian workout....













AH! Look at me...so optimistic and ready to tackle the day. So fresh-faced and innocent and naive. So bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And this is me minutes AFTER completing my Jillian workout.Are you ready for this?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.












Jillian, what did you do to me? You ruined me! Destroyed me! Corrupted my innocence! I will never be the same!

So since I was taking silly pictures I just kept taking them. What can I say, I was in a silly mood after my workout. So here are some silly, humiliating pictures of me showing you how tough Jillian has made me (HA!) ENJOY!!


Flexing my ummm....muscles?























You want some of this??Haha...I might make that my profile pic! LOL.

Ok...that's my silliness for the day!Oh other health related news....

Guess what? When I started 30 Day Shred I could barely do 3-4 real push-ups before switching to the easy ones. After awhile I just gave up even trying the real ones. Well, I decided to give it a shot and guess what? I did 25! Without stopping! I didn't even feel like it was hard until after 15, so Jillian must be doing something! For those of you who are thinking of locking dear Jillian away out of fear...don't! Take it slow, and you will see results eventually!

And...I have another recommendation for you. Lately I have been eating about an ounce of nuts every day. Especially right after my workout., because it helps build muscle and fight the cravings and hunger you get after a good work out. I usaully get Blue Diamond plain Almonds because I love Almonds and it has the ounces premeasured. Well...today I tried Planter's NUT-rition Energy mix. It was sooooo yummy! You should try it! It has Almonds, honey-roasted peanuts, honey-roasted sesame sticks, dark chocolate covered soynuts, walnuts and pecans. This may be my new favorite healthy snack! Of course it is high in fat....like nuts usually are...so I can only have a little, but seriously....YUM. And it's the good kind of fat! I would gladly have this over m&m's!

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. They are so fun. I'm glad I inspired you. I love taking before/after pics. In a year when we are hot fit mommas, we will look at those and laugh. :) Plus, you should try the heart healthy nuts mix. SO good. :)

    ReplyDelete