Monday, March 8, 2010

Complaining!!! (positively)

Happy Monday....kind of.

I am trying to be positive, but I am going to complain to ya', too...in a positive way! LOL.

Okay...my first complaint...
it's supposed to rain ALL week...positive twist: at least it's not SNOW!

The vitamins I started yesterday made me very, very nauseous....positive twist: I am healthier (I think) and hopefully the nausea will go away soon...I feel like I am prego again! (I'm not)

My entire body is sore! Abs, chest, legs, arms, butt...positive twist: this means I got a great workout yesterday

I am incredibly tired...positive twist: I went to bed at 11:30, even though I tossed and turned. But at least I should be ready for bed early tonight, right?


Ok, I guess that is enough complaining for today. It's true though, the vitamins made me nauseated all day yesterday. Has anybody else had this problem? It happens EVERY time I try to take vitamins. But I am going to stick to it for awhile and see if my body will get used to it. Bleh.
I did do my Jillian work out yesterday! I am definitely feeling it today, but it's a good hurt. I am glad that I only do this every other day! Today I can do the Wii Fit and focus on a lot of YOGA, I am looking forward to it! If you have never tried the Jillian work out....it's hard! But so worth it! I will be honest with you, I have to take several short breaks during the work out, or else I would not be able to make it through it....and it's only 20 minutes!

Blech...I took my vitamins a half and hour ago and the nausea begins. Yuck.

Sorry ...I just had to say that.
I didn't get around to making my meal plan yesterday so I am going to work on that while Harliegh watches Sesame Street.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add that I take my vitamin while eating breakfast, I think tomorrow I will try taking it 15 min AFTER eating. See if that helps it!

    ReplyDelete