Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Man, I am in a funk this week! This can be from a number of factors: recovering from being sick last week, recovering from my sister and nephew visiting, my "friend" is here this week, I have been reading a book I CANNOT put down, I am mentally exhausted from school, I am getting used to not working out. I don't know...I just can't shake it. I forced myself to do 20 minutes of yoga on Monday, yesterday I couldn't even talk myself into a workout. Today I am tired and I went to bed early! Of course, I didn't sleep well, but I never really do. I can already tell that I will desperately want a nap today :(. The positive thing is on Monday and Tuesday, Harliegh and I got outside for a walk, so I have been a little active at least!

So I think I have decided to give myself a break so I can "refresh". I am going to set a goal to do 20 minutes of yoga a day and to go out for a walk when the weather permits. I am going to take a nap if I need it because I think my body is telling me I need more sleep. I am going to load up on water, because lethargy can be a sign of dehydration. I am going to work on getting caught up on housework since I got behind last week. I am going to set my goal to get back into full workout mode by Sunday, but if I feel like it sooner I will. I also want to start taking some vitamins.

If you haven't checked yet, I started a new blog on reading and writing. If you are interested click here. Leave some comments!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely take some vitamins. They might help with the lethargy. Vitamins make me hyper, so I generally don't take them. Lol. And try to talk yourself back into working out before you can talk yourself out of it. Most mornings I lay in bed for 10-15 minutes after the alarm goes off. I argue back and forth with myself about why I don't want to get up and then why I should. So far, the should has been winning. I'm trying to get to the point where it's just not even an option anymore. Plus it give me an extra half hour in the day to do my online stuff and then I have plenty of time for schoolwork and some housework. :) So actually, the new routine is pretty beneficial, in more ways than one. Oh, also, sometimes sleeping too much can make you sleepy. This happens to me too much. But then I love to sleep. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I take the one a day adult gummies. I love them. My hair is falling out less, my nails are growing stronger, and I feel better in general. :) You'll beat the funk, just keep your head up. I think we're all entering "The downfall."

    ReplyDelete