Friday, March 5, 2010

LOVE and HAPPINESS

This has been an incredibly LAZY week for me! I was going to blog about that and how I need to get out of this slump, but I kinda already did that on Wednesday. I told myself earlier this week that I could have one week to be lazy, we all need breaks once in awhile, right? So, starting on Monday (possible earlier if I am feeling up to it) I am going to get back into my health routine and start on taking vitamins. Though I haven't weighed myself in few days i don't think (fingers crossed) that I have gained much. I still don't have that "splooge" falling over my jeans that I had at the beginning of the year. I feel I owe this to the fact that I have cut back on packaged food, red meat and completely cut out white bread and pasta. Even though I have been lazy, minus some cookies, I have stayed pretty good on eating. So it wasn't a complete step backwards.

So Sarah and Brooke both blogged today about things they loved or made them happy. I think this is an amazing idea and I think we should all do this every Friday, just to remind us that losing weight/being healthy isn't the only thing we talk about.So I am going to make a list of the things that make me happy, too!




Number one is my daughter, Harliegh. I can't help but be happy around her. She makes me smile, even in my worst moments. She is so smart and beautiful. I can't help it...she is the best thing to ever happen to me and I am one proud mama!





My Husband, Tyler. He really is a great husband and father. Very supportive in anything I ever do. I am so grateful to have him!





My family. Yep, all five sisters and one brother. We can be a little hard on each other sometimes but I love them all dearly!



My pets, Oscar (pictured) and my cat Vicious. They can be annoying but I love them!


My FRIENDS:
Sarah: I am so glad that we have gotten to be friends! Sometimes I turn on my computer just hoping you will be there for me to talk to. It's too bad we didn't get to be friends when we lived in the same state. I know we will be friends for a long time.

Nathalie: I considered you one of my best friends in 8th-10th grade. I am sad we lost touch, but I am glad we found each other and can share our lives in some way. Hooray for old friends!

My friend Jessica, she doesn't read this but she has been my best friend since third grade and I am glad we still remain friends.

My friend Jade, for giving me someone local to hang out with and talk Mommy talk every once in a while.

All my other friends, new and old, who I didn't mention. It's always great to have a friend. This includes Brooke, who I have never actually meant but I would love to get to know and hang out with. Brooke, you seem to have a great, positive personality. Just the type of person I like to surround my life with. Hopefully we will have the chance to meet someday.

Other things that make me happy:

SUMMER!!! I can't wait for summer (I know I live in the wrong state)
Reading
Writing (refer to my new blog!)
Taking long baths (while reading, of course)
Pandora Radio (I swear Pandora knows my mood at all times and knows just the perfect song to play)



So everyone, have a happy and healthy weekend. I will try my best to get back on track!

2 comments:

  1. I fully support Friday being happy days. I am so tired of every other blog being so negative. I'm ready for one happy thing a week at best. And I wish we had been closer too when we lived there, but obviously we were meant to be in each others lives or we wouldn't be. Especially considering that we are still friends even after never having hung out or anything!! It was meant to be. :) Oh and I sign into yahoo to see if you're on all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is adorable! :o)

    I love that we all blogged about things that made us happy. A great change of pace!

    Also, thanks for the nice things you said. :o) I hope that we get to meet someday too!

    ReplyDelete