Sunday, March 7, 2010

Next weeks goals

Good morning everyone!

How are you this morning? I am a little sore today from my workout yesterday, but that is to be expected since I have not worked out in a week!
Today I am going to start my vitamins! I got the generic, Target-Brand of One-a-day Metabolism. There is supposed to be something in there that boosts your metabolism. It's also supposed to give you energy. I really need energy! In the past I have not had good luck with vitamins, my prenatal vitamins made me sick and once I tried Centrum and those also made me nauseous but I am going to try vitamins again. Today I am also going to attempt my Jillian Michaels DVD. It's a love/hate relationship with that DVD, I hate it while I am doing it, but I can really feel it working. Also, I was looking at pics the other day and the week that I was doing that DVD every other day you could really see definition in my abs that you just couldn't see before and I haven't seen since. I am also going to take time today to make a meal plan for myself for the next few days. I find that if I do this I have a better chance of sticking to my goal 1200 calorie goal.

So thats my plan for the day, Now I need to make some goals for next week. Last week, as you know, I didn't stick to any of my goals, so I really need to try harder this week. So, here are my weeks goals.

1. Take my vitamins everyday
2. focus on drinking lots of water
3. make a meal plan and stick to it
4. workout everday- Jillian DVD on STTH and Wii Fit on MWF
5. try to go to bed earlier..I am setting my goal for 11:30-(this will be the hardest for me)


So, that's it. I think that those should be easy enough, right? In the next few weeks I want to start getting up early and walking/jogging in the morning, but I need to work up to that.

If you are interested, I will also be updating my Family Blog and my Writing Blog today, so if you are bored...check them out and leave some comments!

2 comments:

  1. If you want to go to bed earlier, that means I have to go to bed earlier. Ninety percent of the time I think we are each others reasonings for staying awake all night. I'm with you on the daily walk. I think I might start doing a 30 minute walk a day. Or at least a few times a week to start with. My thighs/legs were on fire last time, and I'm pretty sure that's not good but it's easier on my knees. :) You can do it. Good luck w/your goals friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the vitamins and 30 day shred! I've been thinking of trying that again. I attempted it about 50lbs ago and nearly died. I'm sure it would be easier now.

    All your goals sound great! I wish you luck!

    Also, don't be jealous about Alice In Wonderland. It wasn't great...but it wasn't horrible either. And I usually LOVE LOVE LOVE Burton's stuff.

    ReplyDelete