Monday, January 18, 2010

2.4

If you read my blog from earlier today you will note that I have been feeling very lazy today (the past few days, actually). I promised myself I would at least do a short workout today. I ate great, a smoothie for breakfast, Select Harvest Light soup for lunch, a half a turkey sandwich. Then after i put harliegh down for a nap I reluctantly fired up the Wii Fit. I stepped on the balance board to be weighed...and found that I have gained 2.4 pounds. 2.4!!! Now, granted, SOME of that might be the normal weight fluctautions from day-to-day, but I am sure not all of it is. This is really a slap n the face to show how slacking off for one weekend can really effect your results.

I was so disappointed in myself that instead of doing an easy 15 minute workout, I did a 45 minute workout! I also plan on fitting in some yoga tonight. UGH!!!

Hope you guys are all had a more successful and healthy weekend than me ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment