Friday, January 8, 2010

To my Healthy Buddies

I am just writing a quick blog to say how proud I am of my weight loss/getting healthy buddies, Sarah and Nathalie.

It has only been a week since we started on this journey together, and let me tell you, I am not planning on dropping out....nor will I let you fall and drop out. Sorry, but, we are in this together. I can't believe how addicted I have gotten to reading your blogs and writing my own. I look forward to reading your blogs everyday and get excited when I see you have posted a new blog. It has been a tough week for me...sleeplessness, stress, car problems, etc. and if it weren't for you I might have given up. I find that I want you to accomplish your goals even more than I want myself to accomplish mine, so I feel like I have to motivate you by proving that I am not giving up.

You guys are amazing and are doing fantastic! For week two, lets up our game. We are one week closer to becoming healthier individuals.

Today will be a hard workout/diet day. I am going to try to get a yoga workout in a minute. Then for lunch I am going to my favorite restaurant, The Happy Gnome. I am not even going to think about calories. One day of "cheating" won't hurt me too much. I am going to get an Angus burger with Widmer Cheddar cheese and and sweet pickle aioli....it is the best burger I have ever had in my life. I am going to enjoy every bite. Then I am going to come home and do an extra good workout and not feel guilty about a thing.

Tomorrow, I have class alllll day. From 8am -5pm. Two classes, one hour break in between. I am going to pack a healthy lunch and tons of healthy snacks, but I probably won't get a workout in , unfortunately. But...my classes are a good 10 minute walk from the parking lot...so I will get a decent walk in. Maybe I will fit in a light workout after class.

Keep up witht he great work. i will be looking for new blogs this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment