Friday, January 8, 2010

Off to School I go...

I am posting now because I am headed off to school tomorrow, like a good little girl! I already packed my lunch and made a delicious smoothie for my breakfast. Here is what I am bringing to school tomorrow for food:

Smoothie...I am guessing around 350 calories
Salad with lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, green peppers, and cucumbers ( I love my veggies), two hard-boiled eggs,sliced (for protein) and a table spoon of fat-free dressing.
A peanut butter and jelly sandwich (hey...the jelly was only 50 calories, hush)
an orange
two granola bars
and one itty-bitty fun size butterfinger (yes...I remembered my medicine...)
A Bottle of water

So...I will be stuck at school from 8-5 with no money, so I will be forced to eat the super healthy food I prepared and put in my lunch box. I feel like I am in elementary school again! LOL!

I am excited and nervous for class tomorrow! Creative Writing and Graphic Design! YIKES! You know that dream you get when you are walking in class and everyone is staring at you and you realize you're naked? That's how I feel when I have to do anything creative in class, and here I am taking not one, but two classes that REQUIRE me to use creativity! AAAAAGH! What was I thinking?

I got a decent workout today after going out for lunch.

40 minutes of Wii Fit
30 minutes of "Dance Party"

Though, after eating that burger I weighed a full pound more than yesterday! HAHA!

Hope you guys keep up with your healthy habits this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment