Thursday, January 28, 2010

Week 4

Hey everyone! So this is the end of week 4! How did it go for you? I have been noticing lately that I have had to start pulling up my pants, but I thought it was just my imagination because my weight had barely changed. (maybe about a 1/2 pound, if any). But today I pulled out the measuring tape and found out that, even though I haven't changed at all anywhere else, I have lost a WHOLE inch right below my belly button...which is my problem area. WOO! I was looking in the mirror and thinking, even if I didn't lose any more weight I would be completely happy with losing only another inch or two off my waist. I can even tell that my thighs and hips look a lot leaner. I honestly wasn't expecting any weight loss because I have really been focusing on strength training, so I am most likely gaining muscle. I have averaged a loss of one pound a week, which is slow progress...but good enough for me. I am already noticing some changes that I wasn't expecting to see until after 2 months of this.

So this is also the time of the week when I usually revise my goals...but I can't think of anything to do differently at the moment. I am already getting in 60-90 minutes of workout about 4-5 times a week and I have been paying attention to what I eat. So this week I am just going to keep it the same. I might up my morning jog from 10 min. to 20 min in a few weeks....but I am not ready for that yet!

I hope you guys have been enjoying my recipes. I sure have been having fun making them!

Congratulations to Nathalie and Sarah for making it to week four! You guys are amazing.
Congratulations to Brooke for exceeding her weight loss goal. You are an inspiration!

Sarah...we miss you! We hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment