Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Motivation

Good Morning!

I don't usually blog this early, but I was felling like it so, why not?
Once again, I didn't sleep well. Somedays I wish I would just go in for a sleep study so they can tell me why. When I got my eyes checked, the optometrist told me that he didn't think I closed my eyes all the way when I sleep. Could this be part of the problem? I don't know. I should start going to bed early, but those few hours after Harliegh goes to bed are my only "me" time. It's the time I get caught up on reading, homework, writing and ...to be honest...just wasting time on the internet. So every day I intend on going to bed early, I don't. It would be okay if Harliegh hasn't been waking up nearly two hours early the past few days!
In about 30 minutes I am going to force my butt off the couch and do a 30 minute workout. I still plan on dancing with Harliegh, but depending on how energized I feel at naptime. I may once again decide to nap again. I know you are probably thinking that if I didn't nap I might sleep better at night, but I know from experience that this is not true. Plus, my naps the past two days have been the best sleep I have gotten! Sooooo....we'll see how it goes.
I am having a delicious smoothie right now.
here is the recipe:

1 cup Peaches
1 cup Strawberries
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup milk

Calories: 312

This makes two good sized smoothies and it is delicious! I even shared some with Harliegh!

Here is to a great day (raises smoothie in a toast) to Sarah and Nathalie. I order both of you to have a great food/workout day and that you both feel incredible about yourselves. We can do it, you guys!

Stay Motivated! Stay Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment