Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nap Day?

I think.....I am declaring today a Nap/homework day. I think I might just do this every Wednesday. The past few weeks I have noticed that this day is the hardest for me to get motivated. I might still do my morning work out, and maybe try to get in an evening workout. But I think I might skip that afternoon workout and opt for a nap instead. I just feel.....tired (yawn) and unmotivated. I don't even want to do any homework, but I have to because I have class this weekend. Bleh.
If I make Wednesday the official Nap Day, I might work harder the other days knowing that I will get a break!

Of course, this might be the musings of a sleep-deprived mom and maybe I will feel motivated as soon as fully wake up and eat breakfast. Who knows?

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment